[2142] Match Vs =[BF]E= CANCELED

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Maps are Minsk and Belgrade.

Rounds are 20mins each, 4 rounds per map.

Be online for about 7 - 7:30 Match starts at 8pm

Saturday, most of us will be about so we can talk tactics then.

Its a 5V5 Open to anyone With an Accepted GUID on Enemy Down for 2142. ( this means people who would like to possibly join in this match but are not already down have until Wednesday to get their GUID sorted.)

/Trax

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Re: [2142] Match Vs =[BF]E=

wooo First!

Har.

Seriously though, that's 5 people right there. I would like a backup or two just in case though :)

Also... I'm assuming that at least one of us has the required admin priveliges to select the correct maps at the correct sizes and also set up the rounds time, etc? I'd rather we got that sorted now instead of frantically trying to get hold of Ronin at 8.15pm on Sunday night :D

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member

Both Trax and Vibs have rcon privs. elD and I have server access.

E

elDiablo

I'll try and be around for reserve (and server admin stuff if needed), but I still need to do the ED sign up stuff, and get working wireless...

Traxata

Junior Administrator

When you get online elD, just drop me a bell ( if I'm around ) and then join the thn server and i'l grab your GUID :)

E

elDiablo

When you get online elD, just drop me a bell ( if I'm around ) and then join the thn server and i'l grab your GUID :)

I will have to get my 2142 disk back from thatbloke as well actually, as it's not installed on my new computer :D And with postal strikes, it's not going to happen before sunday. So I'm changing myself to a no. Sorry :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator

I will have to get my 2142 disk back from thatbloke as well actually, as it's not installed on my new computer :D And with postal strikes, it's not going to happen before sunday. So I'm changing myself to a no. Sorry :)

the little nublet left it in the disk drive of his old computer. Which is now mine.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest...

Even if I sent it special delivery he has to wait 3 days after registering so not gonna happen this week.

HotStuff

Well done Traxdata for organising a game!

See how quickly it's signed up!

Time to KILL THE ENEMY!!!

Traxata

Junior Administrator

Right we have 6 people,

the match is a 5v5, Bob said he'd sit it out as hes played quite a few matches recently, But i'm going to see if we can make it a 6v6 instead.

Traxata

Junior Administrator

Ok, They are fine with it being a 6v6 so we can have You as well mister bob :p

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator

Guys i'm really sorry, but i'm gonna have to bail on ya. Some work stuff still has to be finished and it's worth far to much money to just ignore it :(

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator

Well,in another twist of fate I can now make the match, if you'll have me back that is.. sorry to muck you about!

Traxata

Junior Administrator

ENEMY DOWN - MATCH CANCELLED

The match between [THN] v =[BF]E= (Sun 14th Oct @ 20:00)
has been cancelled by Yarwood2k7

Reason:
This time was wrong, sorry!

thatbloke

Junior Administrator

well i'm gonna be around this evening and most likely either playing 2142 or guitar hero or kingdon hearts...

There was talk from bob last night about hastily arranging a friendly against some of his old uKm clan members but as there's no info posted and the start time is 2 hours away i have a feeling it aint gonna happen...