Hello :)

Duren

In Cryo Sleep
Hey everyone,

just a quick message as I'm in work and I don't get much time to do much on the internet except during my breaks... of which I'm on now.

The site is looking good. I like the new amber look and its nice that we've got the choice of blue also.

Things are going to stabilise over the next couple of weeks and I'll hopefully be able to get broadband back in for January in my new place.

Plus I've got evening library access for checking forums and logging onto msn etc. With things improving you'll be seeing alot more of me. Its just since leaving my old job and getting things sorted out in Belfast has taken a little longer than I'd expected.

I hope everyone is well and I'll hopefully be gaming with you all soon.

SgtFury

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear things are sorting out for you Duren....:)

Hope we see you back around soon.

DeZmond

Junior Administrator
Good to hear from you again Duren! We'll get you back in the ML group, don't worry :D

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Duren, glad to read things are getting sorted out for you. If you've not seen, I've dropped you a PM over at the old site. If you get chance, please do drop me a reply in return.

Haven

Administrator
Staff member
Shout when you are back online; And welcome to the new forums !

Duren

In Cryo Sleep
Macca,

I'd love to still move and am still really thinking about it.

It'd be a matter of getting myself signed up to the recruitment agencies over there and getting work going... and sorting out accomadation as well.

We'll see :) who knows.

pHatBambi

In Cryo Sleep
Heya Duren,

Good to see you snooping about. Been quite a while hope things are going well. See you around no doubt.