[i44] A missing VibroAxe

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Ladies and Gents

Most people already know but unfortunately I am going to be unable to attend I44 in person. No one is more disappointed than me about this, but I hope to attend virtually as much as possible!

Cheers!

Haven

Administrator
Staff member
*downvote*

Haven: Can we take cookies away from people?

We could, but then whats the point of having all the beating sticks if they never get used.

*grabs the little used stick of LAN failure and hands it over*

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
We could, but then whats the point of having all the beating sticks if they never get used.

*grabs the little used stick of LAN failure and hands it over*

Can we give vibs a lan fail banner? :p

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Hmm, you could combine the Minecraft winners banners somewhat like the moderator banners with different stripes.

Also, does my stoppable thner not count for this?

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
You can only have 4 banners :p (so I'm told)

Abject, outright lies. LIES I TELL YOU!

You can have more banners but they need to fit in the title box. I forget how many exactly but you could have three when I was using full size URLs. I think you can get 6 but probably not much more.

Huung

Maybe for awards you could have tiny badges rather than long banners? Would save on space - and lets face it - there's a lot more THN MC wins to clock up yet :p

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Huung its not pixel size that's the issue, it's URL length. There is a maximum amount of of characters he can have in there, I'm guessing if you go.gl/IMG.jpg you can fit more in :)

Huung

Huung its not pixel size that's the issue, it's URL length. There is a maximum amount of of characters he can have in there, I'm guessing if you go.gl/IMG.jpg you can fit more in :)

I had assumed as we were talking about numbers of banners, that was the limiting factor... if it's URL length then yes, use a URL shortener or re-up images elsewhere (like imgur). I still reckon small badges would help save on bloating though - as 5 bars+ is going to start looking a bit mad.