Path of Exile

Blacker

I made a PoE guild today called THN. If anyone wants to join my in game name is Thingy or jump on Teamspeak and look for Blacker. I'll make officers as more people join.

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Hoy, :)

Heh... I tried Path of Exile for a bit, came to the conclusion that it wasn't my cup of tea. It felt like Diablo III, but bad...

If you made a guild, I take it you're enjoying it.

Care to share the good about it? Maybe I missed something... :)

Cheers,
J.

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't particularly enjoy D3, though admittedly I only played the beta for a bit. Makes me idly wonder if a negative comparison with D3 is actually positive for PoE...

Ki!ler-Mk1

Well, he was implying it was worse, certainly it has less polish, but I have found it to be more like diablo 2 than diablo 3, and thus I have enjoyed it as much as d3. Though Poe lacks the polish, it does however allow hardcore characters to become normal characters on death, I like to think to learn from your mistakes, but whatever the reason, that is quite cool, though I have deleted all my dead chars, it is bloody nice.

Ghostwolf67

Its essentially dungeon siege if you ever experienced its ilk in either 1 or 2. I didnt play 3 because while bearing the name, it wasnt dungoen siege. This very much is and i love this game for it.