Teamspeak Down

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Sorry Gents

Due to my sloppy memory I reboot prom today to do a small ammount of work on the power in the loft. Reminded minecraft users and consoles but completly forgot about TS until someone sqwarked after it was off.

It's coming back up now!

Regards

Vibs

Xylak

VibroAxe
Electric+Shock.png

Everyone else
onoz-omg.gif

Haven

Administrator
Staff member
We're having a few Promethius stability problems. I've re-pointed the DNS back to destiny for the next couple of days so teamspeak should be back up shortly.

Haven

Administrator
Staff member
Try it now and let me know - hopefully we'll get some decent uptime as its been a bit shoddy lately for teamspeak :(

*yes it still all needs re-creating from scratch but sadly no time nor internet at home right now*

Sasser

We're having a few Promethius stability problems. I've re-pointed the DNS back to destiny for the next couple of days so teamspeak should be back up shortly.

Can only connect via destiny.thehavennet.org.uk currently. Not sure if this is intentional and/or others have the same issue.

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Can only connect via destiny.thehavennet.org.uk currently. Not sure if this is intentional and/or others have the same issue.

That may be because the DNS was switched over earlier today but some ISPs won't update their records for 24 hours. As you say, use destiny for now if you're having trouble.

I'll try to keep an eye on the server; I restarted her earlier this evening. A new thread (i.e. not a new post in an old thread) in Hey Admins catches my attention as it emails me.