THN 10 year anniversary

Panda with issues...

So, I spotted that on Sunday, it is the THN 10 year anniversary, and I feel like there should be some sort of event.

Any suggestions?

I feel some sort of classic retro throwback might be in order, perhaps some CSS?

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
So, I spotted that on Sunday, it is the THN 10 year anniversary, and I feel like there should be some sort of event.

Any suggestions?

I feel some sort of classic retro throwback might be in order, perhaps some CSS?

CS:S?

With you?

:-|

Sounds an interesting idea. :)

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't resist...

perhaps some CSS?

HTML:
#panda
{
  color: red;
  font-style: oblique;
  padding: 0 0.2em;
  margin: 100em 100em 0 100em;
}

(I jest, I jest!)

I'll be travelling much of Sunday and then in dire need of rest, food and sufficient energy to cable an unknown distance via an unknown route to reach a hitherto unseen BeThere router. My ability to be involved is going to be exactly related to successful completion of all these things...

Panda with issues...

I'll be travelling much of Sunday and then in dire need of rest, food and sufficient energy to cable an unknown distance via an unknown route to reach a hitherto unseen BeThere router. My ability to be involved is going to be exactly related to successful completion of all these things...

First. Screw you.

Second, I'll be there to help with the carrying and stuff. It shouldn't take too long to get you stuck in.

Pingue

Anything / everything. I'll be working till midnight or so (Andy Parsons at the local theatre :D), but if there's still stuff going afterwards, I'll be around...

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Unfortuantly Fi comes back from australia on sunday, so I very much doubt I will be around. Having said that, if she goes for a sleep at any point I will be all over this!

Panda with issues...

Ok, no one really seems to want to take ownership of this, and nothing will get done.

So here it is:

8pm Sunday. Old school Counter Strike Source.

I fully expect to be bent over and awped.

Hopefully we can put together maybe 10 or so, enough for some tactical 5 a side?

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Ok, no one really seems to want to take ownership of this, and nothing will get done.

lol. Oh so very true.

Sounds a plan though :) Would be good to try and get as much of the original apollo lot from like ~6 years ago on!

Turn it into a drinking game maybe. Each time i get flashbanged - take a shot.... lol.

Panda with issues...

lol. Oh so very true.

Sounds a plan though :) Would be good to try and get as much of the original apollo lot from like ~6 years ago on!

Turn it into a drinking game maybe. Each time i get flashbanged - take a shot.... lol.

Oh, god, I'd forgot about flashbangs

My 'look at the nearest wall' reflex isn't going to be very sharp.