[TF2] Wednesdays 02-09-09

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Since the tf2 server is now fixethed (cheers!), anyone up for trying to busy up the server a bit. Haven't done the tf2 weds' in a while so was going to see if anyones up for it.

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
I can play all day although I may be Eveing this evening. Otherwise poke me and I shall play, a giggle and wobble.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Kl. Btw I should be on from about 7pmish. Similarly, poke if anyone sees me online!

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
You do realise that the 2nd of september was *last* wednesday :p

Maybe if i can get windows 7 to like tf2 (some update has broken it), then i shall be on

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
Since Wednesdays are EVE night now, it might make more sense to choose a different night? Count me in for any other time. I might even play as something besides pyro!

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Since Wednesdays are EVE night now, it might make more sense to choose a different night? Count me in for any other time. I might even play as something besides pyro!

Yea, I was having a convo with Pingue a few weeks ago. Would be good to see whos still up for continuing the TF2 *days, and which day of the week suits best.

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Tuesday's may be an idea? (it was either tuesday or thursday that people were happy with)