[woob] Rematch

[woob]chet

In Cryo Sleep
I come in peace, do not shoot me, safeties on etc.

Firstly, I welcome myself to your good forum. Hello.

Secondly, rematch?

Thirdly, we've signed up to the ESL 5v5 bf3 conquest inf ladder: http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/6669169/#/eu/bf3/infantry/5on5/ladder/

We've yet to play a ladder game on there, but there's also a Versus system which "matchmakes" 5v5 pick-up games. A few of us have dabbled with Versus games and have had it absolutely handed to us through all orifices simultaneously by some really talented clans from all across the EU.

If you guys are interested, it would be lovely to have some folks like us on the ladder to play more evenly matched, less rapey games with. You can also create sub-teams on the ladder, so we could do also assemble some kind of [woob]/THN FailStars (see what I did there).

Thank you and good morning.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob :D:D

I personally do not like playing BF3 with such small teams (and consequently inf only), so I personally will not take part - but there may well be plenty of others here that could be interested :)

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
Bloke you suck soooo much. I'm up for this. Tbh even if you guys are playing and you need an extra person for a 5v5 let me know.

[woob]chet

In Cryo Sleep
Sunday evenings are typically good for us with most of us gaming then anyway.

How would you guys be set for this coming Sunday eve?

Failing that then any other evening from around 8pm as long as we get a few days notice.

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
How would you guys be set for this coming Sunday eve?

Hey chet

I would be well up for this. Unfortuantly i'm about to start demolishing some very large piece of masonry in my house, so don't think i'm gonna be about sunday night. Some other time, sure thing!