PsB Streaming:
light_w.gif
Last streamed on 9th October 2007 at 11:36am GMT
Password:
match321
Rules: Conquest,UK Time,6v6,2 x 20 mins,maybe 8v8 ed inf rules

G

Gombol

i would say i would...but i doubt im good enough...

G

Gombol

meh...when mark of chaos comes...that will be the only thing i really play....then warhammer online...>_>

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Ok, for tonight I'll let you know which tactics we're using at 7Pm. If everyone can be on TS and the THN server ( password is thn2142 ) Myself and bob will tell everyone whats going on. the 2142 Channel will be PW protected once we start, I'll tell everyone the PW once were in and I set it :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I may not be around till about 7.30 depending on trains and when my dinner is (as I dont get home till about 6.35 - later if trains are late)

It is also possible that I may not be around - Birdy/bob have my phone number if i'm not around, but I will try to text one of them if I can't make it

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Ok I made the result as 776-0. In other words, we got whooped. How nice :) They are, however, the best non-sponsored bf2142 clan in the ED ladder.

But I think we learned alot, so the next match should be a bit better :D

E

elDiablo

...They were danmed nice people :)

Well, make sure you keep in contact with them, go sign up on their boards or something, get one of the big-wig's MSN or something, and start having some mid-tournament friendlies!

SgtFury

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Any chance you could give us non players a bit of a blow by blow like we used to have in the BF2 matches? If not no worries.