BF3 ESL 5v5 Ladder

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
since skippy kindly pointed me in it's direction the other day I've also been playing some mix matches here.

If anyone wants to play some matches but isn't sure what the standard is like that is as good a way as any to find out.

Also as a response to chet :p. Not sure we have a team of 5 player of a standard to play in a league atm. More than happy to be wrong on that if lots of people want to though.

[woob]chet

In Cryo Sleep
Okay, well we're nowhere near the average standard yet anyway. The bottom of the ladder looks like its populated with lots of teams of our calibre though, so as long as we try and avoid the upper teams we'll be fine. You guys are as good if not better than us, so stop moaning and get on there or we'll steal Bob for ESL [Woob].

In the meantime, we have our first matches on Sunday evening, and we need practise. Are you guys up for some scrimming Sunday afternoon?

Bob, let's party up on VS some time :)

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
I'm still in the middle of finishing house sorting stuffs! But we shall see after that...

Time commitments are my main issues

Traxata

Junior Administrator
I would play if I had a connection that didn't crap out in the middle of a round :(

There are probably only 4 of.us that would play in 5v5 inf only though :)

Ghostwolf67

I would love to play but there are many, MANY factors inhibiting my ability to. Chiefly amoung them being 15,000 miles from my computer right now.