BF3 friendly v woob

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
Was a lot of fun, Spicy will no doubt be along to tell us we are all awful and tbh tactically we are pretty terribad. We run and gunned pretty well and I had a lot of fun and I think the woob chaps did as well.

However, it was a friendly and tbh it could have gone a lot worse. Was a lot of fun and we got it done on Grand Bazaar. If we were to ever be more serious we need to be a LOT more disciplined.

Trax took some stick in the round break, seriously though much love and thanks for sorting the server to both Trax and mk1.

Skippy has proposed same again next Sunday. I'm very much up for that, what are the thoughts from thems that played?

Also sorry to Paddy for taking your spot having kindly agreed to step in for me when I didn't appear. Feel kinda bad in hindsight, there shall be many more friendlies hopefully so always time in the future to get ppl matches if they want them.

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Tactics come with time and working more as a team. If i'm truly honest, having a squad leader who isn't on comms is not helpful in the slightest. Communication is essential in getting teamworks, tactics and battlefield awareness.

Skippy has proposed same again next Sunday. I'm very much up for that, what are the thoughts from thems that played?

I can't make next sunday as by then I shall be skiing down the swiss alps but I would definitely say yes to making this a more regular thing. I don't see why with a bit of work we couldn't become a fairly close nit team

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
very likely I will not be around next Sunday either, and as the following one is Xmas day I certainly won't be around for that either :D

Spicypixel

Exactly, what is wrong with that? except for the fact friends don't exist and all I see is painful memories.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
And what the hell is wrong with Xmas day battlefield with a bunch of friends?

My PC is in my flat. Unless I'm disowned by my family within the next two weeks, I won't be spending Christmas on my own in my flat :cool:

maybe I can play via my android tablet somehow...

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Is there any way on battlelog where I can see stats for the maps you played at all?

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Is there any way on battlelog where I can see stats for the maps you played at all?

Unfortunately not - because the server was passworded and therefore in unranked mode, battlelog didn't keep stats for the matches at all :(

Ghostwolf67

Gotta say as a 'hourbeforetraxsaysplaywithus' kinda deal i had a blast. Massive nods to bob for stepping up and calling the shots. A good time was had by all i feel (can spicy have a good time?).

Made me look at my kit pretty hard too. I was hitting em heavy at medium to long range but losing out alot in close range encounters. Will need tailoring i feel.

Spicypixel

That and when playing public matches you already have an advantage, so when dicking around on a public server learn to anticipate how people play by watching, only then will you be a master....

Pwnstar

That and when playing public matches you already have an advantage, so when dicking around on a public server learn to anticipate how people play by watching, only then will you be a master....
Don't make me buy this game Spicy... Don't you dare.