Blockbusters Tickets

Would you be interested?

• Sat 11th Feb 2012 14:15

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bacon

I have the opportunity to get some priority tickets for the new series of Blockbusters being recorded for Sky.
Details are sketchy but it's filming on the 9th, 11th, 12th and 13th of Feb in London.

I can only make the 11th or 12th but I can get up to 10+ tickets (theoretically) so I thought I'd see if anyone else was interested in going and on which day.

BLOCKBUSTERS

Blockbusters is back and YOU are invited!

Remembered for the much loved catchphrase "Can I have a P please, Bob?", Blockbusters is the show that pitted a team of two contestants against one in an exciting game as they attempted to make a line across the distinctive board of hexagonal boxes containing letters of the alphabet by answering general knowledge questions.

The show is returning with a brand new 2012 series and will be recorded at Sky Studios.

FREE PARKING & LIGHT REFRESHMENTS INCLUDED!

bacon

OK, apparently I'm already booked on the Saturday but if other people want to go on one of the other 3 days I can let you know where to get tickets.

bacon

I always wanted to be on this show when I was younger :/

Was watching it on challenge last weekend. Some of the fashions and haircuts are hilarious.

Also, just to clarify these are audience tickets (but I'm sure you all knew that)