[i45] BF3 Community Cup

Spicypixel

tl;dr they have 6 people and there isn't any one good enough to swell the ranks to 8.
I know that feel.

Ki!ler-Mk1

The only counterargument that was even remotely intelligible was 'the prize money is too low, no one will bother unless it's dropped to 6v6' - If the prize money is too low, and you can't be bothered to come, well, that's a personal choice. I refuse to believe that you can't identify a team of 8 players that want to play a proper battlefield game. Claiming that an 8v8 game requires more than 8 players beggars belief. It's not like players are fainting in their seats, and you need subs for fuck's sake.

Whatever happened to prestige.

bob speaks

Thanks for your thoughts. Well articulated.

So, whether people agree with those points or not, why was no one until you able to articulate them in any way?

I dunno, what bob said sounds like quotes from that thread. Sure, if something already works thats ok i suppose.

CS and TF2 massively out lived any BF game because they lend themselves to tournament play better.

True, but then perhaps vehicle games are not made for tournaments - but that should not mean those games should be forced infantry only, rather not put up as tournament games at all.