[i45] Seat Picker now LIVE

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
You all should know the drill by now.

Go here, log in, sit yourself somewhere and then give me control of your seat.

I'm not sure on the numbers of us going yet yet but I quite liked where we were last time so I've sat myself in the same area - currently I'm in H2-C10.

To make me your seating manager: click on my seat (currently H2-C10) and then in the bottom left, click "Make manager of your seat".

I can then take things from there...

slide

Done.

And yeah, the seats were good last time, but this time will the partition be open so we wont have the nice wall there? :)

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Done.

And yeah, the seats were good last time, but this time will the partition be open so we wont have the nice wall there? :)

The wall we were sitting next to last time was very much a solid one, not one of the partitions that opened, so I hope, for structural integrities sake - that its still there :p

however i think the tables are moved a couple of metres away from the aforementioned wall?

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
People whose seats I currently have control of:

mk1
bacon
thatbloke
pingue
bob
slidey
solemn
spicypixel
comrade_phil
wol
silk
gribley

I'm sure there's plenty more of you coming, so get signed up :p

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
So which of you bitchez hasn't yet sorted this out then? :p

People whose seat I have control of:

Mk1
bacon
thatbloke
pingue
bob
slidey
solemn
spicypixel
comrade phil
noms
wol
silk
capella
alex
breaker
gribley

People not on that list who I know about and can remember off the top of my head (if any of you have tickets already then can you please make me your seating manager):
trax
vanya
fred??
vibroaxe??
3dge??

Assuming we have all of the above, that's 21 people, and we currently have made enough landgrabs for 24 seats split across 3 rows.

It should also be mentioned that Caleth, Lycastus, and 3 others who appear to all be Caleth's friends all with the same clan tag have sat themselves just 2/3 rows down on row E (we're on B/C).

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
So currently I have:

Mk1
bacon
thatbloke
Pingue
waterproofbob
slidey
Solemn
spicypixel
comrade phil
noms
Wol
silk
Capella
Alex
Breaker
Gribley
3dge
VibroAxe

Still missing:

Mr. Capella
Traxata
Vanya

I *believe* those last 3 are still coming (based on Capella's last post, I'll take that as a yes).

Then we just have Trax+Vanya not signed up yet...

Once I've got those we can work out a seating plan, but it does mean that with all these people, we'll have 21 people to fit across 2 rows of 10, so my thinking is that we go for 2 rows of 9 on rows B+C, plus a group of 3 on row D, then have 2 empty seats either in the middle or at the far end of B+C next to the wall.

Ki!ler-Mk1

Once I've got those we can work out a seating plan, but it does mean that with all these people, we'll have 21 people to fit across 2 rows of 10, so my thinking is that we go for 2 rows of 9 on rows B+C, plus a group of 3 on row D, then have 2 empty seats either in the middle or at the far end of B+C next to the wall.

Three empty seats for strangers to walk past our stuff all the time to reach the way out of the row? /suspicious