[i45] Seat Picker now LIVE

Capella Black

In Cryo Sleep
Hmm, notice that part of team Fred is missing - Zalbrak, Lycastus and three others. This would help with seating I feel (closer to full rows...)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Hmm, notice that part of team Fred is missing - Zalbrak, Lycastus and three others. This would help with seating I feel (closer to full rows...)

They are not "missing" - there is 5 of them as far as I am aware and they have all sat themselves a couple of rows down on row E. I was just going to leave them to it as there's not really a huge amount of space near us anyway...

Solemn

hmmmm..... Well how am i going to bug you while you are playing BF3 if I am not even sitting next to you bloke! haha

Seating is cool with me, (ill just have to throw things at ya)

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
hmmmm..... Well how am i going to bug you while you are playing BF3 if I am not even sitting next to you bloke! haha

Seating is cool with me, (ill just have to throw things at ya)

You can probably get away with rejigging 7 to 10 on your row so that you can smack him around the head if needs be ;-)

Waiting on bloke to apply the seating plan to the retarded seating system that mpuk have....

hey bloke: I've been told to remind you to do that tonight

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I've moved us all around on the seating planner, we are now in the layout as shown on the wiki page as of the time of this post.

If anyone has issues with it, now is the time to speak out...