[i46] Seating layout

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Now we've decided where abouts we want to sit, you all need to decide who you want to sit next to. To be honest, most of the groups we can probably predict where theyre going to want to sit, but there are a few new people.

Current layout as per the seating planner is at http://wiki.thehavennet.org.uk/I46_Seating

We can pretty much move anywhere we like in that space at the moment. Anyone prefer being at the aisle side, or close to the wall where you have to walk past everyone?

Crystal

Not really fussy but if I could just sit next to someone that'd be awesome :)
And now I am, great

Xarlaxas

I'd love to be next to blokey, trax, or pingue please, I know them the best of the people going along. :)

Also, should I give you access to where I'm placed as well as bloke?

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Also, should I give you access to where I'm placed as well as bloke?

You can only have one seating manager. Generally between me, wol and bloke we sort out all the niggles on the wiki and then bloke goes through and does the dirty work assigning the actual seats...

Xarlaxas

Alright, will keep bloke as my manager then. :-D

Edit: I already gave Wol access and now it says both he and bloke are my managers so I guess you can have more than one manager, unless the seat picker is playing silly buggers with me....

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
er... I do hope the planner is playing silly buggers 2bh although it doesn't seem like it. Wonder whether bloke still can manage you then as I've just been able to move you.

Generally I go through and make the initial draft on the wiki, then discuss it with blork on IRC, people whine, so we change it, and then when we're all happy, bloke then transfers that plan into the seating planner and like magic, we all sit in the right place \o/

aliens....

Xarlaxas

Well, it was giving me the option to revoke your access as well as bloke's, so I've revoked yours to be on the safe side and bloke can test to see his powers still work at some point!

Also, that empty spot beside bloke with trax and pingue nearby would be perfect for me if it's possible to get....

Traxata

Junior Administrator
That isn't really a seating plan Xar :D as much as we'd like to stick spicy next to henners :p

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
So I've updated the seating layout to match what's on the wiki at the moment: http://wiki.thehavennet.org.uk/I46_Seating

If anyone has any issues with this, blame Wol, then let either of us know by posting in this thread, or contacting us via PM/some other method if you'd rather not make a post to let us know that Trax smells and you'd rather not be sat next to him ;)

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
So I've updated the seating layout to match what's on the wiki at the moment: http://wiki.thehavennet.org.uk/I46_Seating

If anyone has any issues with this, blame Wol, then let either of us know by posting in this thread, or contacting us via PM/some other method if you'd rather not make a post to let us know that Trax smells and you'd rather not be sat next to him ;)

Before you blame me, this was jsut the original plan putting people vaguely in groups rather than any form of final plan :p

Then bloke was like "YEAH that sounds good" ......

</neo>

Anyway - the bottom row is likely to shuffle one way or another depending on whether there are any randoms that appear or who bundle in with us.

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Ok, we've gained a skippylee and a Kalleth so I've made some adjustments to the seating plan. Will probably lock this in shortly. Any major concerns then please PM me, wol or bloke

Solemn

Hey Vibs,

Much love for the new plan!!! Much prefer being near enough to you guys to bug ya:D

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Ok, you've all had enough time to look at at bitch at this now. I shall assume no bad news from people is good news and get thatbloke to lock it in!

Paging thatbloke...

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Ok so now 2 people have moved into seats M8/9 and have fucked everything up as Henners is now being a bit of a dick and refusing to move himself or his 2 friends up to row J, where there is a perfect gap for him to sit in, because "it's my spot".

We need to rejig things... am working on it.