[TF2] Its a wednesday!

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
So I feel this has dropped off a bit. Anyone up for some tf2 lovelyness this wonderful wednesday evening?

bacon

Once I've got my desk put together, my PC set up and assuming I haven't crashed my HDD in the move, sounds like it could be fun. Plus, I need the practice :)

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
ZOMG WOL.

It's wednesday again?!

HOLY MACKERELS!

Anyone else apart from the usual lot up for some tf2 loving?

bacon

I'm not this evening. Unfortunately I can only make every other Wednesday :(

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Holy chuffbuckets, it's another wednesday

All of you maggots should come and join the server this evening and come and join us on the shiny new teamspeak server too.

Pingue

Gentlemen. Look at your screen, now back to me, now back at your screen, now back to me. Sadly, it doesn't have TF2 on it. But if you stopped whatever you're doing this evening and played TF2, you could try to beat me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on goldrush with the pyro your spy could look like. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a dagger which just backstabbed your teammate. Look again, you are now dead. Anything is possible when you start playing spy and act like a gentleman. I'm now a demo.

bacon

/me will be in London this evening so you'll all have to wait until next Wednesday to ruthlessly beat me into the ground :(