[LANBus] Episode i44.1

Capella Black

In Cryo Sleep
Brilliant videos Wol! Slightly disturbed by the amount you've managed to video around me without me noticing - minecraft eats my brain. So, when's the final installment? :p

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Brilliant videos Wol! Slightly disturbed by the amount you've managed to video around me without me noticing - minecraft eats my brain. So, when's the final installment? :p

You're not american (I hope), so only one L please :p

Will try and get something done tonight. Dont have deadlines now though, so ill just ignore it unless you keep bitching.

So bitch away ;-)

Oh. and the repeated lack of sleep means I'm chuffingly tired atm!

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
it was dark, so nothing from inside the bus - there was some videos taken, however, so with enough bitching at Wol we'll have another "round-up" video at some point in the near-ish future :)

Capella Black

In Cryo Sleep
American, me? That's like totally harsh dude. But no, I'm just using an iPhone that thinks I'm a yank. Oh, and bitch bitch bitch!!!

Silk

Hm gutted for the THN MC crew, I guess goes to show it's not just redstone that wins?

Also I think Wol was scared of me/solemn/slidey cos we're not on the vids once :D

Huung

Also I think Wol was scared of me/solemn/slidey cos we're not on the vids once :D

I thought I saw Solemn in the background on one, but I was surprised people weren't treated to a good dose of LAN-induced Silkthrage ;)

Silk

I thought I saw Solemn in the background on one, but I was surprised people weren't treated to a good dose of LAN-induced Silkthrage ;)

IKNORITE?

There were at least two rage moments, which tbh.. is kinda slacking! I must try harder.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
I spy... No episode i44.4! Pretty please with a cherry on top?!

Have been going through the footage tonight. Got stuck at work for an extra hour and a bit this evening though, and then had takeaway to make me feel better :(

Got some beautiful shots of bloke in his shirt..... :|

my eyes.....