[Ship] New server!

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
So I've managed to get the "The Ship" server working now on prom. Turns out that compared to the l4d2/tf2 servers where it'll automatically get the correct IP address when you enter 0.0.0.0, this one didnt.

So does anyone fancy a night when we all get together on the server and see how it plays out since theres now a load of us who have it. For those who dont have it you still have a day to purchase 5 copies for about £3 in the indie royale bundle: http://www.indieroyale.com/.

For those who care, some more info about the current setup:

The server is setup to just be in Hunt mode, with all the maps in the standard rotation, a map time of 30 minutes and a game time of 15.

Currently have 4 more bots enabled wandering around as passengers at the moment.

If 2 people witness you killing someone for a time of 1 second, then you will be arrested. I can change these times if needs be.

After 6 innocent kills, you will be kickbanned for a minute.

If your cash drops to less than -30000, then you will also be kicked.

If you feel any of these should be changed, give me a shout and ill have a look at it :)

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
only 7ish hours to go if anyone wants to get a bundle of 5 more copies \o/

Does anyone have a particular night they want to have a go at then?

3dge

I played briefly on a server with about 10 other people (a Wol appeared), it was so awesome :D

Really, the more people the better.