tBG31 Seat Booking Thread

Gribley

Just seen a post on the big game website

"The BIG GAME highly advanced seat booking system returns. Simply reply to this thread stating the coordinates of the seat you would like and if you're paid up the desk space will be reserved! Simples!

Note for clans: the clan leader as specified may book multiple seats.
More notes: The blue squares are reserved and thus can not be booked."

can i ask that we book the seats we had last time

somewhere around A B 4 5 6 7 8 9

Cheers:)

http://thebiggame.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3051

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
I propose we try and take the block a0123 and b0123. Now there are 7 of us if we try and take the block of 8. That way we are suitably grouped together. Having said that I don't know if the c4it guys are going to be there for this one. If they are then would be good to be with them. I shall check with fish and see if he is coming.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
I propose we try and take the block a0123 and b0123. Now there are 7 of us if we try and take the block of 8. That way we are suitably grouped together. Having said that I don't know if the c4it guys are going to be there for this one. If they are then would be good to be with them. I shall check with fish and see if he is coming.

True. Depends if there are people doing projector games stuff who would prefer to be up that end. anywhere along row A is fine by me :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Grab B6 too please, paddyobrien is coming :)

EDIT: and make sure I'm sat next to him, otherwise I have no preference on who else I am set next to

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
Now we have 8 it makes no sense to take the 12 seat chunk. Makes much more sense to take a 8 seat chunk if there is one still available.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Now we have 8 it makes no sense to take the 12 seat chunk. Makes much more sense to take a 8 seat chunk if there is one still available.

I'm yet to have my account verified on their forum, unless its gone into my junk mail.

I'd say the chunk of 8 by projectorgames will be the best then if we want our own chunk.

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
I've posted before but it is coming up saying my account needs activation as well, they may well have broken the forum. AB0123 looks awesome

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
we got that chunk btw. Theyve just seated us randomly in there for the time being so we should be free to just sit there where we like when we get there :)

I'd like to be on row A, not row B though. And ideally sitting next to pingue / bob for some tf2 dominashunz.

Paddy

Coolio :)

Ideally I would like to be sat next to Bloke, so that I can give him a slap when ever he deserves one :eek:

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
so:

Code:
============wall================

bacon |  Wol  | Pingue| 3dge
-------+-------+-------+-------
  bob  |gribley| blork | paddy

At least that way when i inevitably medic bob/bacon/pingue in tf2 i can still shout at em

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Code:

bacon |  Wol  | Pingue| 3dge
  bob  |gribley| blork | paddy

Presumably, that would translate into:

Code:

A0-bacon | A1-Wol | A2-Pingue | A3-3dge