[The Ship] Holy Ship!

Who fancies some Ship?

• Total voters

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
So we've got a server up, does anyone fancy getting together on Friday evening with a few others and having a pissabout on our server seeing how apallingly we all do?

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Hey, :)

When you say "evening", what's the time frame you're pondering on? I have a meetin' at 5PM GMT, then I'm going home to feed my daughter and put her to sleep. I should be done about 9:30PM...

Cheers,
J.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
"Evening" as in after people have had dinner, so about 9 or so... until we're just running around in hysterics at like 1am? :p

So any time really, can jump on and off the server. I'm going to try and record some of the sillyness too just for the fun of it :)

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Ahey, :)

Looks like I'll be back a bit later that evening, actually, but I should be around.

Don't want to rain on parades, but, you're signed up for the Tribes Ascend event, for the same evening... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
J.

Zhar

Me and the Gribbers are up for this aswell.
And a little beginner tip for those who havent played this yet, when Gribley invites you to come dance in his room, run away and don't look back.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Me and the Gribbers are up for this aswell.
And a little beginner tip for those who havent played this yet, when Gribley invites you to come dance in his room, run away and don't look back.

Should be good fun. I checked the server last night (2 randoms on there :S ) and it seems to be running okay still.

I might be doing some gardening tonight, so am hoping to get on the server about half 8 / 9ish dependent on what i have for / when i have dinner.

Gribley

It was really great however later on in the evening some randoms came on and trolled the chat or just killed other players, need some admin love, other than that i really enjoyed it.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
It was really great however later on in the evening some randoms came on and trolled the chat or just killed other players, need some admin love, other than that i really enjoyed it.

The admin was getting some love..... not adminning :(

sorry.