[i44] Seat picker's up!

slide

Done.

Any preferences for where we want? I liked the near the wall-end like last time but there only seems to be the j/k/z rows for that area thats not taken.

bacon

I believe we were talking about trying to get the corner near the door against the same external wall that we were against last time.

There was also talk of instead of being 2 long rows being 4 short rows but I don't think we ever decided.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
We're in the other hall, so we're not getting near an external door.

Currently I've thrown us near the top left of the available seating area, which will be nearest the bar and quite near the food place too.

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
is being near bar/food a good idea.

That equals constant traffic, that area also 2 big spills at the last event that took down 1 machine and a whole wrong of network for bit.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
is being near bar/food a good idea.

That equals constant traffic, that area also 2 big spills at the last event that took down 1 machine and a whole wrong of network for bit.

Bar and food is the very top right - though we're at the top, we're on the other side of the row.

If people want, there's still plenty of room to move down a bit

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I made a picture!

aBrvK.jpg

bacon

I don't know if it's worth it but if we go for some space by some form of wall the projector can make a return. We wouldn't be able to do anything particularly noisy so I don't know if there's much point but it can be discussed.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
I don't know if it's worth it but if we go for some space by some form of wall the projector can make a return. We wouldn't be able to do anything particularly noisy so I don't know if there's much point but it can be discussed.

I wouldnt say the walls are flat / clean enough really to get away with a projector. Again you have issues with the hall being too bright as well for it to be effective, compared to the clanbox of win?

Silk

re: fancy picture: Bar food? I don't remember a bar / food!

Or do you mean that little cafeteria area?

/me is lost

Sit you one side and silk the other? :p

Oh yeah, can we can we?

Then I can fluffle bloke lots.

Orrr put Wol in the middle.. muahahhaha