[i44] Seat picker's up!

Silk

I don't know if it's worth it but if we go for some space by some form of wall the projector can make a return. We wouldn't be able to do anything particularly noisy so I don't know if there's much point but it can be discussed.

Is anyone pally with Wizzo? Could ask special permission if we're sat away from tourney area in a corner and it isn't super loud / on all the time.

bacon

I don't know if it's worth it but if we go for some space by some form of wall the projector can make a return. We wouldn't be able to do anything particularly noisy so I don't know if there's much point but it can be discussed.
Is anyone pally with Wizzo? Could ask special permission if we're sat away from tourney area in a corner and it isn't super loud / on all the time.

Unlikely to happen. They can't really do one rule for some and one for another.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
re: fancy picture: Bar food? I don't remember a bar / food!

The bar which was next to the check in area, and the food serving area that was next to the exhibition area where stone willys were based and where the cafeteria food stuff was.

Putting me in the middle :| eep.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I currently have control of the following people:

myself
solemn
silk
slidey
wol
bacon
gribley

Who else are we expecting?

Wol

In Cryo Sleep

myself
solemn
silk
slidey
wol
bacon
gribley

derp1
derp2
derp3
derp4
derp5
derp6

a.k.a vibs / 3dge / trax / trax's OH / pingue etc....

think the other lot from stevenage way are planning on coming too.

Basically it comes down to: kick vibs.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator

myself
solemn
silk
slidey
wol
bacon
gribley

Further to those peoples, I now have control of:

pingue
vibroaxe
traxata
3dge

People who I know are coming but are missing from that list:

waterproofbob
Trax's other half

...is there anyone not mentioned in this post that we're expecting to be showing up? :)

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Further to those peoples, I now have control of:

pingue
vibroaxe
traxata
3dge

People who I know are coming but are missing from that list:

waterproofbob
Trax's other half

...is there anyone not mentioned in this post that we're expecting to be showing up? :)

less than 5 weeks now! :D woooooooooo

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Fred
Mrs Fred
Possibly breaker.. Need to go and find out...

If said people are wanting to sit with us, can you please give them a poke urgently and get them to set me as their seating manager? we're rapidly running out of space on the seating planner...

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Right, after much badgering and cajoling Fred and Capella Black are now setup for bloke which is fred and mrs fred.

In addition to this, breaker can't make it however we have a replacement in the form of 'Caleth': Another of fred's cantab mates!

This should I believe bring us to full strength assuming that Amy is setup.

Alex can't make it which is a shame :(

**EDIT**
Bloke should have manager for caleth as well by now!

**EDIT2**
As a thought, I don't think alex is expecting any refund on his season ticket, so I'll get him to add his booking id to bloke in the morning so we have an extra desk/network port should be required it for anything. If nothing else it will give us a slightly bigger landgrab

**EDIT3**
All done

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Right, after much badgering and cajoling Fred and Capella Black are now setup for bloke which is fred and mrs fred.

In addition to this, breaker can't make it however we have a replacement in the form of 'Caleth': Another of fred's cantab mates!

This should I believe bring us to full strength assuming that Amy is setup.

Alex can't make it which is a shame :(

**EDIT**
Bloke should have manager for caleth as well by now!

**EDIT2**
As a thought, I don't think alex is expecting any refund on his season ticket, so I'll get him to add his booking id to bloke in the morning so we have an extra desk/network port should be required it for anything. If nothing else it will give us a slightly bigger landgrab

**EDIT3**
All done
Amiee's seat is already setup for blokes control :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
so I've currently got control of the following 16 people:

Solemn
slidey
silk
thatbloke
bob
Wol
bacon
NotFred
VibroAxe
Pingue
3dge
Traxata
Vanya
Capella Black
Gribley
Caleth
Alex*

* - Alex is not actually attending, but he has a season ticket so if we have available seats then we can use his seat as an empty.

That's 16 people. I'm not aware of anyone else who is not on that list that is intending on coming, if there is anyone else, please speak up now!

Currently we're on row B and C with 10 seats available on row B and 6 on row C. If we get any more people there aren't enough spaces at the moment to fit them all in where we are now.

My thinking is that if the areas on the left open up (the rows of 10 wide) I should move us all over to there, so we can have an 8/8 seating layout if we want.

I'll look at coming up with a seating plan for our existing seating setup (taking into account what I know about who wants to sit with who) later.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
So, an updated list, based on recent developments:

Solemn
slidey
silk
thatbloke
bob
Wol
bacon
NotFred
VibroAxe
Pingue
3dge
Traxata
Vanya
Capella Black
Gribley
Caleth
Breaker
kalleth
Jimmy
Hypnotoad
Alex*

...That means 20 people + Alex, which is perfect for 2x10 seat rows on the left.

I'm working on having multiplay open up said seats for us, as there's no room near us anymore

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
right then, Multiplay have finally opened up the extra seating areas in the hall, I've now moved us to H1-B1 to H1-B10 and H1-C1 to H1-C10.

There's 20 of us, including kalleth, jimmy+hypno, which is perfect for these areas, if there is anyone else not mentioned in my last list who is coming and will want to sit with us then you will need to tell me NOW so I can claim a couple of extra seats on row A or something

EDIT: will work out a seating plan based on what i know of who wants to sit next to who tonight, though I know Wol has already made a start (but I want to make some changes). Please PM me or reply here with any your preferred seating arrangements (aside from the obvious, like Trax+Mrs Trax and Fred+Capella, for example)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Quad post, because I love talking to myself...

Wol has now made some changes to the seating plan, which looks good to me see here: http://wiki.thehavennet.org.uk/index.php/I44_Seating

I personally am happy with that as it is, if anyone would like to change anything then speak up now, either in PM to myself/Wol or in this thread if you don't mind going public

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

Also, I've updated our seats on the planner to match what is on the wiki at the time of writing.