[i45] Attendance

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
So who's going?

Have any of my awesome videos showing what we get up to possibly tempted you to come? :D

uSL0T.png

Ki!ler-Mk1

I might have a +1(araedric), unlikely but possible. I'll order before 4th december or not go though, i think :P

Capella Black

In Cryo Sleep
Am pretty much just waiting for payday tomorrow to buy my ticket/wondering about season ticket. So yeah, pretty sure I'm a yes!

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Am pretty much just waiting for payday tomorrow to buy my ticket/wondering about season ticket. So yeah, pretty sure I'm a yes!

:D:D:D

also, you will be pleased to know that we've now settled on calling you Capella and your other half Mr. Capella instead of Fred and Mrs Fred :p

Silk

Wololol can't you get your missus to come to the LAN? She might like it! ;)

MOAR GURLZ!

Ki!ler-Mk1

If there was a poll, id buy my ticket immediately, that said at this point in time i full intend to buy this week.

Capella Black

In Cryo Sleep
Confused. If I'm Capella and Fred is Mr Capella, but LAN is about getting away from the missus, then which one of us goes? :p Also, I'm more than happy to be Miss Fred. Though with the other Fred there too it was a bit confusing...

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Confused. If I'm Capella and Fred is Mr Capella, but LAN is about getting away from the missus, then which one of us goes? :p Also, I'm more than happy to be Miss Fred. Though with the other Fred there too it was a bit confusing...

the other fred was just a random though, so not too much of an issue.

Mrs Capella and Mr capella is funnier IMO :p

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
On the basis of Mr Capella's reaction online when I told him last night... It is now official. Henceforth fred exists only as Mr Capella!

He was unimpressed

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Does that mean when we see him at next LAN we can go "Mr Ella Ella Ella eh Ella Ella Ella eh"? :D