[i45] LANBUS!

Ki!ler-Mk1

Missing a single post isnt that big a deal, anyway look at my posts on the multiplay forum, i have recently in the last few months adopted the philosophy of helping others to help themselves rather than giving them the answers as well.

I completely agree on the fuel split, less so on the van, but its irrelvent how i feel, i want to go, there is however a problem, if i have to be on a set train, now this is mostly alieviated by having the second 2 seater vehicle, meaning if someone couldnt leave/be ready in time, i wouldnt (COULDNT) miss it.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
I completely agree on the fuel split, less so on the van, but its irrelvent how i feel, i want to go, there is however a problem, if i have to be on a set train, now this is mostly alieviated by having the second 2 seater vehicle, meaning if someone couldnt leave/be ready in time, i wouldnt (COULDNT) miss it.

Both vans would be travelling together, so I don't know how having the other vehicle helps you!

It would be very much "dont be late else you'll get lynched", but with that many stops and pickups and such a long journey, its kinda hard to predict an actual time, so you may end up sitting on your billy for an hour with your PC at the station :p