[i47] Seating!

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
Can we work out who of our lot are exhibitors, where last time I was sat next to Vibs and Skippy they weren't there most of the time and it was kinda lonely not having someone on either side of me. We also potentially have a Fish_Cakeh coming as well as there is no Dec TBG.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
An update: I currently have control of the following 12 people:

Gribley
Traxata
Solemn
Mafi
Slidey
Silk
Capella
Alex
thatbloke
Pingue
3dge
Eagle (my friend Alex)

Who are we missing? :)

Traxata

Junior Administrator
I won't be there and don't know if they'll be funny about refunds now. So count my seat as a second monitor or something

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
There is also a bob and a Fish_Cakeh as well. I'm guessing we have a lot of the Stevenage lot currently missing from that list?

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
So I'm back in the country now and that means the next big thing I'm looking forward to is i47 :D

At the time of this post, I have the following people under my control on the seating planner. If you're coming to i47 and want to sit with the rest of us, why aren't you on this list?

Gribley
Traxata (Empty Seat?)
Solemn
Mafi
Wol
Slidey
Silk
crystal smoke
Capella
Alex
thatbloke
Pingue
3dge
Eagle (my friend Alex)

(bold means new to this list since the last time I posted a list)

In addition: I've sorted out my own transport for this event, so if there even is a LANBus, I do not need to be considered for it...

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
I suspect waterproofbob and fish should be on this list. Also notfred and breaker. I shall poke the later at work today and sort out my own as well!

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
I have now given myself to bloke. Trying to sort fishes I'd ATM but its being a it funny. Will be creating a support ticket later to sort it.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I have now given myself to bloke. Trying to sort fishes I'd ATM but its being a it funny. Will be creating a support ticket later to sort it.

If you're doing a group ticket, you need to assign the booking to him. Then HE has to assign control to me.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
You need to provide it the email he registered his multiplay account with - if he doesn't have a multiplay account, he needs to make one