[i47] Seating!

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Updated list as of the time of this post (We're up to 20 people!)

Gribley
Traxata (Empty Seat?)
Lycastus
Solemn
Mafi
Wol
Slidey
Silk
crystal smoke
Capella
NotFred
Alex
thatbloke
Pingue
3dge
waterproofbob
Caleth
Eagle (my friend Alex)
Fish
VibroAxe

I'll start thinking about a seating plan soon, usual rules will apply - let me know either on here or in private if you have particular seating requests :)

Is there anyone on here we're missing now?

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Updated list as of the time of this post (We're up to 20 people!)

Gribley
Traxata (Empty Seat?)
Lycastus
Solemn
Mafi
Wol
Slidey
Silk
crystal smoke
Capella
NotFred
Alex
thatbloke
Pingue
3dge
waterproofbob
Caleth
Eagle (my friend Alex)
Fish
VibroAxe

I'll start thinking about a seating plan soon, usual rules will apply - let me know either on here or in private if you have particular seating requests :)

Is there anyone on here we're missing now?
I will be there thursday > sunday. Bloke and I will have our loltops because we're lazy fucks :D

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
We should, but there's always so much politics now that they arn't free it's just not worth it. I'll come say hi to you guys in yours!

Solemn

I've come up with an initial draft of the seating plan here:

http://wiki.thehavennet.org.uk/I47_Seating

If anyone has any problems with it, let me know!

I'll move people into this configuration tonight (but don't worry, we can still make changes after!)

Looking at this, I am going to need to invest in one of these so i can bug you lots!

tumblr_lm1gmteGF51qkhlwno1_500.jpg

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I've made some more changes to the plan on the wiki based on a couple of requests I've had and also the fact that Mafi will no longer be attending and that Breaker has got his shit together...

Let me know what you think? :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
well currently there's a pair of people in C2 and C3 that I'm in the process of having moved - if they don't get moved then you and Pingue are going to be on your own on row A...