[i48] Seating planner open

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Because we've moved over to the balmy humid hot evenings of March? Yeah...it'll still be freezing sat there.

but.... optimism :-(

Theres still space down in the tf2 area if we want to go and swap the end of somewhere there?

How many people are we expecting do we know? Only 5 are actually signed up so far it seems.

Speedy

Me and JustCharlie are coming :D

THE SPEEDY RETURNS AS A BYOC :O

hopefully we can sit with you guys? :D

[EDIT] ill make bloke our seat manager :P

slide

Done.

I don't think it'll be as cold this time, also its better to be cold than hot like at the summer one cos at least you can do something abouyt being cold :)

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
Indeed, always easier to warm up than cool down. I do say that as someone who is rarely cold though :D.

Traditionally I've found Easter LAN to be the colder LAN, however I think after i47 everything will be warmer. EVERYTHING.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I've already got control of the following 10 people:

Crystal
slidey
waterproofbob
Alex
Capella
thatbloke
pingue
Gribley
speedy
JustCharlie

Don't worry about your current seating positions, I've just moved people around a bit so that we've strategically cut off rows B+C

Crystal

Hmmm *narrows eyes* I am still suspicious of this, tf2 area is fine by me, or just a few rows further back D-E or K-L if there's not enough of us to take a full 2 rows

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Well I don't know how many of us there are going to be, because people are failing and not signing up quick enough - we've got 20 seats at the moment and we probably won't find another block of 20 like that elsewhere in the hall now