[i48] Seating planner open

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
You can also set your seat at the same time as making bloke your seating manager too.

pSEPZ.png

Solemn

HaHa, Yea I stuck her there the other day :P Ner Ner.

Also I have given block access to both mine and Silk's =)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Right, I have control of the following people:

Fisheh
Crystal
Solemn
Silk
Caleth
slidey
waterproofbob
simon3_2000
Breaker
Alex
Capella
NotFred
thatbloke
3dge
pingue
Gribley
speedy
JustCharlie (speedy's friend)
Vibroaxe
Lycastus
Eagle

That's 21 people...

Aside from Wol, is there anyone who you think should be on that list but isn't? If so, tell them to sort their life out and make me their seat manager asap!

I'll come up with a plan shortly

Crystal

Could I please go further into the wall and possible a row back for warmth? :D Also, i'll stay on the plan for now but I don't know if i'll actually be going yet or what i'll be doing if I do.

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Also, i'll stay on the plan for now but I don't know if i'll actually be going yet or what i'll be doing if I do.

Assuming you come but are working the event, you'll find its easy enough to retire to the clan area and chill out when you arn't working. A lot of the mpuk guys just stay in the MPUK area behind reception but it's up to you!

Crystal

Assuming you come but are working the event, you'll find its easy enough to retire to the clan area and chill out when you arn't working. A lot of the mpuk guys just stay in the MPUK area behind reception but it's up to you!

That's what i'm hoping, that I'll get to work it and hang with you guys when i'm off shift or whatever :)