Steam Trading Cards

Nanor

I've got a couple of invites as well should anyone want them.

As an aside; if anyone has any Axe or Omniknight items for DotA2 I'd be happy to trade you for 'em.

Panda with issues...

I've got a couple of invites as well should anyone want them.

As an aside; if anyone has any Axe or Omniknight items for DotA2 I'd be happy to trade you for 'em.

I think I have items for both of those. I have a giant hammer for Omniknight, and poss some stuff for axe.

Panda with issues...

Do you want items for anyone in particular?

There's a bunch of characters I like, of which Dark Seer, Outworld Devourer, Shadow Shaman and Faceless Void are some of the more notable. I'll see what you have and if there's anything I/you fancy. I'm not going to be a dick about it. I'd probably give you the hammer in exchange for a trading card invite or something. If you really REALLY want it, you could prob just have it.

Nanor

There's a bunch of characters I like, of which Dark Seer, Outworld Devourer, Shadow Shaman and Faceless Void are some of the more notable. I'll see what you have and if there's anything I/you fancy. I'm not going to be a dick about it. I'd probably give you the hammer in exchange for a trading card invite or something. If you really REALLY want it, you could prob just have it.
I'll get in touch with you tomorrow after my exam and show you my wares.

Iron_fist

Super Moderator
Staff member
I managed to grab a beta from someone else, and, I have to say that the thing that stands out so far is that the profiles look much better in the new style imho :)

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for TF2 cards. I've got a spare Soldier, and four HL2 cards.

3dge

I just went to the official group chat room and traded unwanted cards 1:1. Got rid of my CS:GO/HL2 cards for some TF2 cards.
Then I found out that, as TF2 cards are more common, they're only worth half as much on the Steam Marketplace so if I'd sold them instead I could have bought twice as many TF2 cards. But wth, I got a spy emoticon. :D