[TF2] Team Fortress Wednesdays

Haven

Administrator
Staff member
Re: [Event] Team Fortress Wednesdays

The irony, can play most nights but rarely wednesdays :)

SwampFae

Super Moderator
Staff member
[Event] Team Fortress Wednesdays

Alright!
Sniper's here to dominate you, mate!
If you want to be bad like us, you want to have a plan to kill everyone you meet!
Signup now and recieve a gun and access to all the ammunition you could EVER want!

DeZmond

Junior Administrator
Re: [Event]Team Fortress Wednesdays

I've created an event on Steam to act as a reminder (for me as much as anyone else, I always seem to forget) - I had to choose a time as part of the event creation so I just guessed, give me a shout if you'd like the details changed. :)

SwampFae

Super Moderator
Staff member
[Response] [Event]Team Fortress Wednesdays

I've created an event on Steam to act as a reminder (for me as much as anyone else, I always seem to forget) - I had to choose a time as part of the event creation so I just guessed, give me a shout if you'd like the details changed. :)

Hola!
Looks good, DeZ :)

G

Gombol

Re: [Response] [Event]Team Fortress Wednesdays

Boom, Headshot.

Depends if I'm working.

G

Gombol

Re: [Event]Team Fortress Wednesdays

Wish I could give you an answer 100% each week. Such is the life of a Relief Officer.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Takes aaaaaages to load up the maps :(

yea I get that - seems to get stuck at a certain point at "receiving server info" for a VERY long time every single game - is kinda why I dont play it much... it takes about 2-3 mins to load a map, which on my system should not be happening at all. Particularly when most other people I see don't seem to have this problem?

DeZmond

Junior Administrator
yea I get that - seems to get stuck at a certain point at "receiving server info" for a VERY long time every single game - is kinda why I dont play it much... it takes about 2-3 mins to load a map, which on my system should not be happening at all. Particularly when most other people I see don't seem to have this problem?

You can count me in as I experience this problem all the time, although oddly it's really only in the last 6 months its become noticeable, maybe it's due to something included in one of the updates?