The Ship. Cloak and Dagger extraordinaire!

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Well, as you received a free gift able copy, nothing lost, nothing gained. (provided you don't care about playing it again).

Silk

Wait, there are rules that the game doesn't stop you breaking but you get kicked if you do it? Sounds really new player friendly :p

Panda with issues...

Wait, there are rules that the game doesn't stop you breaking but you get kicked if you do it? Sounds really new player friendly :p

You haven't even PLAYED THE GAME.

It's fine actually. Pretty sure it mentions not to kill anyone other than your target or your hunter.

All you have to do is play the game the way it is designed to be played, and not act like a clown, killing people for no reason, ruining the game for the people playing it properly.

Ghostwolf67

The -5000 money kick system is there to stop people going on a random killing spree and pulling a 'Gribley' as i like to call it. You have 1 target and 1 hunter. So barring unfortunate incidents (like openeing an elevator and shooting panda through velaphor) you're not really aiming to murder anymore than 2 people, if that. And as it takes a while to find a decent weapon, find your target in the ship, wait for him to be alone, out of sight, with his back to you for that skull cracking goodness getting killed for no reason ruins it pretty quick.

The game is more 'cloak and dagger' and less shiv 4 people in prison for no reason :rolleyes:

Ki!ler-Mk1

All you have to do is play the game the way it is designed to be played,[strike] and not act like a clown, killing people for no reason, ruining the game for the people playing it properly.[/strike]

Would be nice if that was explained non the less. I thought the whole point of the game was killing people for no reason and getting away with it.

It wasn't until 70 minutes in that I found out the hard way this wasn't true.

ruining the game for the people playing it properly.

Dont say stupid things like that, if someone doesn't know they are doing that why not tell them instead of spouting comments like that afterwards.

All said, its a really good game.

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Would be nice if that was explained non the less. I thought the whole point of the game was killing people for no reason and getting away with it.

It wasn't until 70 minutes in that I found out the hard way this wasn't true.

Dont say stupid things like that, if someone doesn't know they are doing that why not tell them instead of spouting comments like that afterwards.

All said, its a really good game.
It's still not playing the game properly is it :rolleyes:

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
[mod]I suspect we've exhausted the "is it or isn't it" line of conversation now. Back to the murdering, please.[/mod]

Velaphor

I get paranoid because I think that every sound is some one coming to kill me and I'd have to defend myself.... naked.