The Ship. Cloak and Dagger extraordinaire!

Ghostwolf67

Yeah i actually crashed out around 7pm and slept till like half 10 (i was up at half 4 for work) only then did i remember the ship was sposed to be happening and by then it was too late...

Ghostwolf67

This sundays ship sunday again. So put on that dusty fez, sharpen that umbrella and say goodbye to friendship. All who want to attend its going to be 8pm till we get bored.

Xarlaxas

We going to have another session of this this Sunday? My girlfriend will finally be back in Uruguay by then (if her travel agency stops being run by loons) and that means I can get back to more gaming adventures. :)

Huung

I'll be free again, so you can all mock me for actually being here, instead of mocking me for not :p

Ki!ler-Mk1

There isnt actually very much information on either site, nor is there much mention of innovation of the game play.

Panda with issues...

There isnt actually very much information on either site, nor is there much mention of innovation of the game play.

I'm not sure much innovation is required on the gameplay front. It's already nothing like anything else out there. Although it's a little rough around the edges, it doesn't need a huge amount of tweaking.

The maps on the other hand could have a lot of room for novel, innovative twists. One or two of the classic maps have lifeboats that can be dropped on people to bump them off. I certainly feel this sort of idea could be expanded on. I'm thinking low barriers you could push people off to their deaths, or overboard without needing a weapon, fireplaces, engines and machinery, the ability to hide in cupboards etc.