[TS3] Max number of channel subscriptions

Enya

Just formatted my PC and installed TS3 and got the permissions code again...

So just wondering whats happening on this front?

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
The main person(s) that needs to look at this is currently otherwise occupied, unfortunately we need to wait till he/one of the other admins has the time to nuke our TS3 server and start it again, as far as I am aware.

Enya

The main person(s) that needs to look at this is currently otherwise occupied, unfortunately we need to wait till he/one of the other admins has the time to nuke our TS3 server and start it again, as far as I am aware.

I see. Funny, while im reading this im listening to how stinky babies are and how there is a little chance that you will puke on the baby :p

Traxata

Junior Administrator
Just formatted my PC and installed TS3 and got the permissions code again...

So just wondering whats happening on this front?

Did you read this?

I have just done a quick test with Kershan,

While he is set to normal he can unsubscribe to one of our header channels ("Games / Default Channels", "Groups" and "Private, Personal, Temporary Channels") and then "Subscribe to Channel Family" which then ticks all the sub-channels of that group and displays the people within it.

He gets the error: "<14:04:09>
insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_subscribe_power)
" This is due to the fact that I disabled anyone being able to subscribe to one of the aforementioned groups as they cannot be joined and used as a channel. I can change this but it is completely irrelevant to what you're trying to achieve.

Enya you're not currently online so I cannot determine if you are in the guest group or the Normal group on TS and so I cannot debug further. However the permissions for subscribe are exactly the same for both of these.

Xarlaxas

So, I'm still having this problem and I'm curious to know if there's anything I can do on my end to fix this or is it a matter of waiting for an SA to have the time to do some behind the scenes work?