AC4 Black Flag/Ubisoft Problem

Dragon

Sooooo, I was playing AC4BF with Ubishits awesome DRM in the background, when my PC got himself a blue screen of death. I rebooted, restarted the game AAAAAAAAND my save was gone.

I already made the following rant on the Ubisoft forums
So thats the UBISOFT way of dealing with customers. First releasing a save-system thats utterly broken and obviously beyond repair, then completely ignoring the complaints and not trying to fix it at all, not even bothering to communicate with us.
This is the last Ubisoft product I will ever buy. Period. I wonder how long this company can keep shi..ing in their customers' faces before they will be bought up by EA to continue pi..ing people off over there.
What happened to me was, that 10 hours of gameplay were simply lost after a blue screen and the following reboot. Sadly I didn't know I had to turn off the save sync (which is a fu**ing joke in itself, why even implement a feature to then tell people to turn it off as it will break their games) so it either corrupted or did something else to them so it won't recognize them anymore and I have to start all over again. (I tried running it in admin mode, resetting it to previous versions (which I didn't have), downloading other peoples saves, etc. so basically everything mentioned here and elsewhere that helped those people.
As you can see I actually spent 2+ hours of my scarce free time trying to fix this ******** they produced, as the game itself is awesome. Its fun to play and the story is very interesting (despite some minor breaks). But instead of finding a solution for a problem that is known for several months to one of the biggest video game producers I only find pi**ed off people and a company that is going three wise monkeys style, see no problems, hear no problems, fix no problems.
Had I bought it from the UPLAY shop itself I'd be asking my money back from Paypal, but I cannot be bothered to have the legal hussle with a third company right now.

so if anyone knows a way how to fix this, help would be much appreciated. I tried running it in admin mode, resetting it to previous versions (which I didn't have), downloading other peoples saves, etc. so basically everything I could find on the internet. My only hope might be a savegame editor, but I don't know wether that is legally possible.