Minecraft Survival Games!

Gombol

If I got a server, and put up a "Survival Games" Map (City based.) Would anybody be interested in playing it?

Would most likely be "Late" friday night so: 11pm untill we have a winner.

Basically you: Start in a "Pod" (Like in Hunger Games.) and you fight the other players.

You get basic items next to your "Pod" in a chest, which you loot after the games starts, and either: make a rush for the middle (for uber loot) or run away and explore / survive.

The basic rules are:
No breaking blocks (Apart from leafs, mushrooms, grass, etc)
Alliances MAY be formed.
The Host may give items to random players.
Chests in the middle will gain new items in the morning (Minecraft morning.)
Players may be raised from the dead (Spawn room) at Hosts choice.
No sleeping in beds.

Anybody interested?

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Which map is it?

I've got the server plugin that we used for MINECON which does some form of control to prevent blocks breaking / handles the start conditions / deaths etc. I can put this on a server on prom if you'd like.

Gombol

Which map is it?

I've got the server plugin that we used for MINECON which does some form of control to prevent blocks breaking / handles the start conditions / deaths etc. I can put this on a server on prom if you'd like.

Survival games 2, i think. At work so can't get exact link atm.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
SG2 is quite a big map. However I'd say for SG stuff its too easy to properly hide away on it. SG3 is quite a nice one though with the mountain in the middle, although quite easy for people to end up miles apart with no easy way to get from one side of the map to the other. SG4 which is the one we ran at MINECON worked quite well with fewer players too as its a smaller map overall it seems.