The "What are you listening to now?" Thread

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
[mod]Okay, I just can't take it. A spelling error in a thread subject that turns up frequently. Corrected. Damnit. --RS[/mod]

Well I figured that as an excuse to abuse the new youtube tag functionality we could start a "What are you listening to now?" thread where you post not only what music floats your boat at the moment, but also embed a youtube video with said post, directly linking the tune(s) :)

Please remember to use the [noparse][nsfw][/nsfw][/noparse] tags if the video/audio contains any inappropriate content!

I'll start, with Duck Sauce - Barbra Striesand! (inb4 Iron fist):

G

Gombol

Re: The "What are you listenting to now?" Thread

Did I do that right?

Skcornnelg

Hey Nanor, you vid isnt showing. Could be what I was doing before I figured it out. Don't put in the full URL, just the highlighted part like below.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNKv_nrTIeI

Nanor

Hey Nanor, you vid isnt showing. Could be what I was doing before I figured it out. Don't put in the full URL, just the highlighted part like below.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNKv_nrTIeI

Sorted. Cheers. :)

Ghostwolf67

Had this song lodged so deep in my brain lately thats its starting to overwrite childhood memories.

Tetsuo_Shima

In Cryo Sleep

A true trance classic, vid cuts off about 2 minutes at the start, as the actual tune is 11:30 in length.

Dragon

Talking about classics:

*eyes becoming wet*