[THN] Hoodies & T-Shirts 2010

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
As Trax has managed to lose the details for his store, it's fortunate that I was doing my own thing with my own store...

Let me present:

The Haven Net Apparel Store

This contains t-shirts and hoodies for women and men. They're pretty basic but they're about as close as I can make them to the style I created back in 2009 given that they've dropped the font I originally used.

T-shirts are in black and bottle green.

Hoodies are in black and green.

In both cases, colours and text can be changed but for consistency please just change the name on the front to your name.

Irritatingly, "copyright" words aren't allowed so I can't be "Ronin Storm" any more just "RoninStorm" (as that means that "Storm" isn't recognised individually). However, most of everything else should be okay.

I'm okay to add other t-shirt or hoodie options if people have preferences for a particular style, within reason; I'll not be adding any frivolous stuff (e.g. thongs).

The prices are just for the product; delivery is extra. I've added no surcharge so if you thought you'd be donating to THN by buying these then know that you're not.

Questions and requests below, please.

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Not Ronin. Storm. As in the apparel manufacturer. I suspect some bullshit trademarks legalities.

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Think I might get me another Vibs hoody! Any idea on how long spreadshirt take to deliver / how reliable they are?

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Last time I ordered, which was easily 18 months ago, they were fairly quick and efficient. It does take a couple of days for them to do their print run, though. However, my t-shirt is still in good condition (including the print) so fairly good quality.

G

Gombol

As much as I appreciate it Ronin, is it possible to get "Zip" jumpers added? I don't really like pullovers / hoodies. :(

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have a look at the options. Don't remember seeing a zip jumper (I guess you're thinking a little like a coat, just as a jumper?) but if there's a good option I'll add one.

[edit]Actually...[/edit]

Done. There is a decent men's zipper jacket. Be careful of the zip, but for your handle that should be fine, Gombol. Seems to be the same style as the hoodie, just with a zip down the front.

G

Gombol

I'll have a look at the options. Don't remember seeing a zip jumper (I guess you're thinking a little like a coat, just as a jumper?) but if there's a good option I'll add one.

[edit]Actually...[/edit]

Done. There is a decent men's zipper jacket. Be careful of the zip, but for your handle that should be fine, Gombol. Seems to be the same style as the hoodie, just with a zip down the front.

Thanks. ^.^

Silk

Questions and requests below, please.

Looks good. I take it no qualms about using diff font/colours for names (leaving logo alone of course)? As it looks a bit dull otherwise.

Also I still think the url should be light blue - and possibly the whole textbox on the rear needs shifting down a bit. You want it visible as much as poss, no risk of hair or hoods intruding if lower..

png

Edit: I can see sky blue costs £2 extra.. do they pull the prices outta their ass? ;p

Silk

Hmm now I'm torn.. they want to charge £2 everytime you have a different colour in the same text box. Which I refuse to pay. And without any colour.. it's just not worth the price as it's too plain.

I think I'll save my pennies - yorkshire lass through and through :D

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
that's probably due to it making the printing process more complicated.

Also I don't think it's too plain :p

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Hmm now I'm torn.. they want to charge £2 everytime you have a different colour in the same text box. Which I refuse to pay. And without any colour.. it's just not worth the price as it's too plain.

I think I'll save my pennies - yorkshire lass through and through :D

Thats because they have to charge for each time it gets printed. 2 colours = 2 times it has to be printed.

and thanks for that request gombol - I prefer having a zip down the front too. Means you can cool yourself down without having to take the whole thing off!

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
I take it no qualms about using diff font/colours for names (leaving logo alone of course)?

Just on the line below "[THN]" on the front chest? I guess not, though as you say it'll cost more. I think the thing we'd like to avoid is appearing totally shambolic by everyone having totally different THN t-shirts... but I guess a little variation on the name does accurately describe THN as the crazy mix it is.

The font used for the majority of the lettering is Eurostile in bold and at size 70 on the front for the name. The font on the URL on the back is Arial bold italic because Eurostile wouldn't go small enough.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Just on the line below "[THN]" on the front chest? I guess not, though as you say it'll cost more. I think the thing we'd like to avoid is appearing totally shambolic by everyone having totally different THN t-shirts... but I guess a little variation on the name does accurately describe THN as the crazy mix it is.

The font used for the majority of the lettering is Eurostile in bold and at size 70 on the front for the name. The font on the URL on the back is Arial bold italic because Eurostile wouldn't go small enough.

The place we usually get hoodies from down here at uni costs about £17.50 for a hoodie if you do a batch of them, which includes a screenprint of the main logo (e.g. the THN logo or whathaveyou), and then a vinyl of your name at the top on the back.

that way, they only need to make one screen print for the whole run, rather than how theyre done on that website, where you have one use for each print (which is why theyre more expensive). this is why you usually all agree on one design, and then have your names vinyled on separately, as it lowers the costs overall.

Traxata

Junior Administrator
*casts a case of thread revival*

I'm going to get myself a new hoodie and maybe some t-shirts for i42 (not i42 branded though) just thought I'd bump the thread for anyone who thought oooh yes and forgot :)