Ronin's Friday Fun

Xarlaxas

Aye, it should be a blast, I'm basically free to game any time, what with me being at a LAN and all. . . .

Don't have Wargame because it costs money. :(

Xarlaxas

I don't buy things on Steam unless they're under £10 generally, when that happens I may well get it!

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, L4D2 sounds like a plan, possibly with some Wargame afterwards. My brain is pretty frazzled so I won't be up past midnight.

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. And Payday. Anything that doesn't require much from me except shooting straight.

I'm much better than I was yesterday, but I'm still pretty wiped.

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
So, planning for some more games this Friday evening, starting about 20:30.

Quite like the two game format, so earlier will be something shooty and later will probably end up being Wargame.

What shooty thing will depend on interest. Four or less, probably L4D2 or Payday or something similar. More than that, maybe Nuclear Dawn or The Ship if we're feeling suitably manic. ;)

Declare your interest below, or here.

Xarlaxas

I'd probably be up for some L4D2 or PayDay, not trusting Nuclear Dawn to not crash my laptop over and over again.

Xarlaxas

Well that's good too!

Presuming I'm not in bed from this bout of Man-flu I should be up for gaming.

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
So, yeah, made a mess of the event on the calendar. It was supposed to be tonight (i.e. Friday) not tomorrow as the calendar claimed... :p

I think people understood that but it's taken me all day to realise that the event was in the wrong box...

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
So, another Friday, another bit of madness. Had excellent fun with Wargame and L4D2 on Cold Stream last one. I'm sure we can cook up something similar this time.

Same plan as always:

20:30 - shooty games
22:45 - strategy games

(Okay, okay, last time it was the other way around... we'll see how we do.)

It's the release of Borderlands 2 this week, so maybe that? If not, The Ship, L4D2, Payday... all options.

Later is usually Wargame but I'm not sure how many there'll be for that. Maybe that. Maybe more Borderlands 2.

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
So, yeah, it was Borderlands 2 followed by more Borderlands 2 last week. Still, great time was had by all, aside from Steam dropping us every 5 minutes for a good half hour or so.

Still, back to the (vague) plan this week. Some shooty stuff and then, most likely, some Wargame. May even have enough Wargamers to do 2v2, or even a 4vWorld, which'd be awesome.

Not sure what the shooty stuff will be, but will depend on interest. 4 or less, L4D2, Payday, maybe Borderlands 2. 5 or more, something bigger.

Any volunteers?