Name that game!!

Tempscire

Might download it anyway :D

and Xar, that's another nope...

Go outside of official Nintendo games...

Can I step in and say that if this is a mod or ROM of some description I'd rule against its use. I probably should have made it clear that the game has to have been released as a game or an add-on and not a mod.

If it's not a mod or anything then carry on :D

Huung

Can I step in and say that if this is a mod or ROM of some description I'd rule against its use. I probably should have made it clear that the game has to have been released as a game or an add-on and not a mod.

If it's not a mod or anything then carry on :D

Not a mod, just not an official Nintendo game. I did think using mods of games would be a little too unfair.

It is, in fact, one of the largest Nintendo-unofficial Pokémon games out there...

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Still nopes.

A clue: It's not of the traditional RPG style.

It's a pinnacle of a game series when a bunch of gaming enthusiasts can't tell the difference between one of about 30 guesses so far!

Traxata

Junior Administrator
pokemon battles Australia? :p

I have no idea really, I'm picking random sets of words from the internet :P

Huung

In a strange turn of events.... NONE of those answers are even remotely correct. Weird eh? :p

Huung

It's a whole different genre of game, but with the Kanto region towns/routes acting as "stages" throughout the story - and the Pokémon being the key element in the gameplay.
It's also unusual in even having a storyline, not something usually associated with this game's genre...

Zhar

Huung, let me ask you this.
Does it use the same graphics (sprites) as pokemon soul silver/heart gold?

Huung

Huung, let me ask you this.
Does it use the same graphics (sprites) as pokemon soul silver/heart gold?

I believe so. It's all full colour, and the sprites for the Pokémon do look like the ones which follow you in HGSS. Also, Youngster Joey makes an appearance!

Xarlaxas

How many unofficial Pokémon games in a different genre can there be?

Pokémon Majestic Knights?