[i46] Seat picker now LIVE - READ ME

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
but at the edge of it pretty much by the staff area.

I quite liked the short row aspect of it so youre in your own area of a row of 10 * however many rows, but it seems that unless you want to be hidden out of the way at the back of the hall by nothingness, that the console area is one of the few places you can go.

meh. im not amazingly fussed either way.

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
Being on a row with other people doesn't bother me at all. I'd say bung us double rowing down in either minecraft or other. I was thinking about TF2 area as well. But as Wol mentioned CSS AREA ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

3dge

Here's my number:
Your i46 booking reference number is 177637.
Call me maybe?

I am also now officially a Minecraft player and under the control of that bloke

Also, I wonder where Woob are sitting?

slide

I think we should just go for the console area, I don't think they will move things around, but I think it's much better to be near the entrance if only cos it won't be as hot as being in the middle of the hall.

Spicypixel

slide has a good solid idea, sitting on the edge of the console area closest to the staff is the best plan as of yet, plus we can just half heartedly put xbox stickers on the PCs if anyone asks.

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I've thrown the 9 people I have control of across rows K and L in the console area.

Currently I have control of:

Wol
bacon
noms
thatbloke
pingue
3dge
bob
capella
slidey

If there are others that you know should be on that list, start poking them with sharp things :D

At the time of this post I'm in H2-K7

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Or on our xboxes - right Alex?

I see what you did there.... :p

Is comrade_phil not coming this time? Also is it worth poking the WFB guys and the woob guys if we want to sit near them this time?

Currently I'm sitting opposite Henners - I'm okay with this :p

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
Have we checked that we can be in the console area?
Have they not allocated that as such for the purpose to console players to be near the console TUP area. I know not that many people turn up with just consoles, but this may be worth checking.

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
So, when is the latest I could sign up for this?

by next week ;-)

Technically its until like halfway through august, but at that point, you wont have been considered in the seating planner for the THN lot and may find that you'll be sitting on your own with randoms.

All depends on whether you want to actually sit with us lot or not. Last time we finalised the seating plan a few weeks before the event, so as long as its by then, however the earlier we know numbers the better.

Xarlaxas

Ach well, sadly I won't have any money for a couple more weeks, so I guess I'll have to go to another one!

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
couple of weeks is fine. as long as its by like the start of august then fitting you into sit with everyone should be easy.

Xarlaxas

Well, I'll see what I can do then. :)

Anyone else from the northlands coming or will I have to figure out solo transport? :p

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
Tbh xar, so long as we know your intention to pay up, we can do our best to reserve you a space!