[i46] Seat picker now LIVE - READ ME

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
worst case we make someone have a mental breakdown when a random ends up in the middle of all of us :p

bacon

Have we checked that we can be in the console area?
Have they not allocated that as such for the purpose to console players to be near the console TUP area. I know not that many people turn up with just consoles, but this may be worth checking.

Well pre-empted bob.

GeoSnipe@http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/insomnia46/89922-insomnia46-seating-planner-re-jigging#post1093283 said:
If you are a PC gamer then please don't sit in the console area, you will be removed and seated elsewhere.

bacon

I didn't check that before I posted. Last I remember we were 'cos we wanted to sit where we were last time.
I see now that we're sandwiched between the console players and the staff :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
yea we're only not in the console area because they changed the area we had placed ourselves into an "other games" area, and then changed some of the BF seats into console seats :D

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Currently I have control of the following people on the seating planner:

Wol
bacon
noms
Alex
simon3_2000
thatbloke
pingue
3dge
waterproofbob
solemn
silk
Capella
Fred
slidey
spicypixel
breaker
crystal_smoke

Notable absentees so far who I am aware are definitely coming:

VibroAxe
Traxata
Vanya

Do we know of many more people other than this lot intending on joining us for i46?

The above list is 20 people, nice and easy to seat across two rows of 10 :)

Xarlaxas

The above list is 20 people, nice and easy to seat across two rows of 10 :)

Well, seeing as you've got a nice round number I might have to skip this one, as I'm still in the sea of job-hunting and what-not, does anyone know when the winter LAN is?

If I can't make that then I'll try and make the Easter one. . . .

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Well, seeing as you've got a nice round number I might have to skip this one, as I'm still in the sea of job-hunting and what-not, does anyone know when the winter LAN is?

If I can't make that then I'll try and make the Easter one. . . .

i47 (the Winter one) is Friday 30 November till Monday 3rd December.

Though that'll be the 29th if you get EAS :)

Xarlaxas

That would be perfect except I'll be on a plane to South America....

guess it'll have to be Easter that I rejoin you lot, unless that ends up being in February! :P

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Update: just checked and quite a few less of you are failing now ... :)

In addition to the 17 people I mentioned before, I now have control of the following people on the seating planner (new people in red):

Wol
bacon
noms
Alex
simon3_2000
thatbloke
pingue
3dge
waterproofbob
solemn
silk
Capella
Fred
slidey
spicypixel
breaker
crystal_smoke
eviled33
Lycastus
jonathan_alston1
Black list
mongoose
UnknownKadath
Traxata
Vanya

VibroAxe is still waiting to get his ticket sorted, does anyone know of anyone else that is NOT on that list above that is coming and would like to be seated with us? Any more of Fred/Capella's lot? Caleth isn't on that list, for instance...

The total above is now 26 people - if we end up with more than 29 we may not have enough room around us to sit everyone, otherwise it may well be that we'll have to see about expanding into a 4th row...

Xarlaxas

So, I'm being slowly brought around to the idea of coming after all, but I'm not sure what to do about getting there and back, I'm looking at £366 for train, hotel, and the ticket itself, not even including food. . . .

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
So, I'm being slowly brought around to the idea of coming after all, but I'm not sure what to do about getting there and back, I'm looking at £366 for train, hotel, and the ticket itself, not even including food. . . .

Get a lift with someone coming down, hotels are for pussies and you can live on chipsticks and water. Hotels are nice if you can afford it but really not that necessary. Tent+airbed+duvet is tres comfy.

There's an ASDA nearby so food can be done cheaply if need be. Get on the mpuk transport forum and get a lift and you are golden.

Xarlaxas

Ah-hah, I was hoping there would be a clan-mate who was driving down, but the MPUK forum is a good bet, forgot about that!

Anyone here camping that I can share with?