[i46] Seat picker now LIVE - READ ME

Pingue

Ah-hah, I was hoping there would be a clan-mate who was driving down, but the MPUK forum is a good bet, forgot about that!

Anyone here camping that I can share with?

I've got a space in a double tent that noone else seems to have claimed yet - yours if you want it :D

Xarlaxas

Awesome Pingue! Well, pencil me in for that tent, if I can find someone willing to take on another passenger by car that will reduce my costs by about £200 and make the whole endeavour infinitely more doable. :D

EDIT: Can't get EAS with the deposit, boo, will need to wait a couple of days until my cash comes in to buy my ticket!

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
EDIT: Can't get EAS with the deposit, boo, will need to wait a couple of days until my cash comes in to buy my ticket!

I think you can order EAS anytime between now and lan really, so you should be able to add that on when you pay the rest of the amount. It's not something you need to have booked when you make the initial booking afaik.

Xarlaxas

Aye?

I'll have a look at the FAQ to double-check, but if so, then that should work out fine, already got someone offering a lift. :)

Just checked and you can buy EAS on the door, excellent. :D

Will book a deposit ticket now then.

EDIT again: I've booked myself into seat H2-J7 and given you control of moving me Bloke! :)

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Just checked and you can buy EAS on the door, excellent. :D

But don't. Buy it online beforehand then you get to go in the nice fast line of people who have paid already when checking in, rather than in the long slow line of "people who are silly and didnt pay beforehand". :p

Xarlaxas

Oh yeah, after I booked my deposit I saw you could add EAS online as well, so when I get my next cash injection I will be paying off the ticket and getting EAS. :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
I now have control of Vibs, that takes us up to 27 peoples :)

Are we expecting anyone else?

If not, then I'll see about coming up with a seating plan...

Wol

In Cryo Sleep
Ahhh.

25 people sounds alright, is there enough space for us to be all together still?

Ah I derped.

For some reason youre on your own row above us rather than in the three rows we're over at the moment, so I wasnt checking there.

Want to move yourself to M5, M7 or M9 for the time being as that'll be closer to where you will end up. That way the "current plan" I've got makes more sense :p

http://wiki.thehavennet.org.uk/I46_Seating

Xarlaxas

Ah-hah, well, I put myself as close to Bloke as possible, didn't know which rows had been staked out. :p

Moved myself and await bloke's glorious master plan!