Name that game!!

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Well, here's the next one:

thngame1.jpg

Tempscire

Well, here's the next one:

thngame1.jpg

Can I just remind everyone to post the leaderboard when the right answer is given. I played this game on another forum a few years ago and it gets to be a real pain in the arse to track scores over dozens of pages :p

As for my guess.... 'Lure of the Temptress' if memory serves. I'd recodnise that shirt anywhere!

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
Can I just remind everyone to post the leaderboard when the right answer is given. I played this game on another forum a few years ago and it gets to be a real pain in the arse to track scores over dozens of pages :p

As for my guess.... 'Lure of the Temptress' if memory serves. I'd recodnise that shirt anywhere!

Correct!

Leaderboard:

BiG D - 2
Temp - 2
Nanor - 1
Psi - 1
Bele - 1
thatbloke - 1

Tempscire

I'm assuming we all want a hint?

Ok, it was a game made for the PC and it was distributed by Epic MegaGames

Silk

I'm assuming we all want a hint?

Ok, it was a game made for the PC and it was distributed by Epic MegaGames

I can't imagine anyone would get it.. after researching I found it to be "Traffic Department 2192"

Which up until now I had never heard of :p

Was it any good?

Silk

I'm gonna assume I'm right..

Leaderboard:

BiG D - 2
Temp - 2
Nanor - 1
Psi - 1
Bele - 1
thatbloke - 1
Silk - 1

New image (sorry about size) is:
Small1.jpg

Good luck! Ask for clues if needed.

Tempscire

silkth said:
I can't imagine anyone would get it.. after researching I found it to be "Traffic Department 2192"

Which up until now I had never heard of

Was it any good?

Yeah that's right. It wasn't a great game but the story was excellent. It was reasonably well known, PC Gamer did a piece on it recently. You can download it as freeware under a Creative Commons licence if it takes your fancy.

Silk

Yeah that's right. It wasn't a great game but the story was excellent. It was reasonably well known, PC Gamer did a piece on it recently. You can download it as freeware under a Creative Commons licence if it takes your fancy.

Awesome, will have a look. My entry is on bottom of prior page for those just dropping in. GO GO GO!

Tempscire

See those really don't look like Genesis graphics, so I'm thinking that's a picture of the minimap or something...