Name that game!!

Xarlaxas

Alrighty, first hint: It's a game that starts off in Medieval times, but then jumps to the Modern Era.

Tempscire

Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption? Or Bloodlines. Whichever was the one that was released first and didn't use the Half Life 2 engine.

Kasatka

Damn, Tempscire listed two games but i know exactly which one it is :(
Twas Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption to be precise, and it's a screenshot of the main character Christof Romuald.

Xarlaxas

Hmmm, well, Katasatka is right and Tempscire is right with the first guess, though he did name two games, can't seem to find the rules on how many guesses you can make per post but I remember it coming up somewhere. . . .

I guess the thread is his though so it's up to him to decide who has actually won?

Tempscire

Well I only mentioned the two games in the fact that I knew it was the first game but couldn't remember if the first game was called Redemption or Bloodlines. Hence the talk about the engine :p

However in the spirit of fairness, as I did name two games, I will give Xarl the option of awarding the points to Kasatka if he so chooses :)

EDIT: And as a rule clarification yes, it is one guess per turn.

Xarlaxas

Alrighty, I'll award it to Kasatka this time! I would have let Tempscire have it if the Vampire games used a similar engine, but they're basically completely different games. :)

11 - BiG D
10 - thatbloke
9 - <none>
8 - Ronin Storm, Zooggy, silkth
7 - Huung, Tempscire, Xarlaxas
6 - waterproofbob
5 - SgtFury, Nanor, Xylak,
4 - Kasatka, Velaphor
3 - Belegon, ChuChu, Panda, Pwnstar
2 - Iron Fist, Traxata
1 - Psi, comrade_phil, Gribley, Zillet

Tempscire

Alrighty, I'll award it to Kasatka this time! I would have let Tempscire have it if the Vampire games used a similar engine, but they're basically completely different games. :)

Lol, the point I was making was that they had 2 different engines, and I was saying my answer was the one that didn't use the sparkly new source engine i.e. the first one. Nevermind though, not gonna get my knickers in a twist over it :p

Your go Kasatka :)

Kasatka

Apologies, ive had some net issues these last few days. Also i appreciate the decision to name me victorious - no hard feelings Temp?

Right my turn - this game kept me up for days at the time, really enjoyed it.

picture.jpg

Kasatka

Damnit D, in one! In truth did you know it or did you have to use your google-fu?

12 - BiG D
11 -
10 - thatbloke
9 -
8 - Ronin Storm, Zooggy, silkth
7 - Huung, Tempscire, Xarlaxas
6 - waterproofbob
5 - SgtFury, Nanor, Xylak,
4 - Kasatka, Velaphor
3 - Belegon, ChuChu, Panda, Pwnstar
2 - Iron Fist, Traxata
1 - Psi, comrade_phil, Gribley, Zillet

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
I know the game, but I did a search on the name to confirm. Which is good cause I would've said Outland if I hadn't :p

Tempscire

Apologies, ive had some net issues these last few days. Also i appreciate the decision to name me victorious - no hard feelings Temp?

Right my turn - this game kept me up for days at the time, really enjoyed it.

picture.jpg

Course not, it's only a game :)