Name that game!!

eMP3Danie

In Cryo Sleep
Im tempted to so Cities XL... im so unsure!

I recognise those models in a game... they walk with out the movement of heads if I remember rightly

*You guys must think I high, my English is atrocious.*

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I'll give that to you. It's technically Cities XL 2011, but the games rather lack discernible differences :p

13 - BiG D
12 -
11 - thatbloke
10 -
9 -
8 - Ronin Storm, Zooggy, silkth, Tempscire
7 - Huung, Xarlaxas
6 - waterproofbob
5 - SgtFury, Nanor, Xylak,
4 - Kasatka, Velaphor
3 - Belegon, ChuChu, Panda, Pwnstar
2 - Iron Fist, Traxata, Zillet
1 - Psi, comrade_phil, Gribley, eMP3Danie

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Hoy, :)

All the pre-saddled horses make me think it's one of the Assassin's Creed games.

Also, next time, smaller pix, plox? :D Not everyone uses broadband every time they access the forums... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
J.

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, based on how fancy it looks I would say Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood :p

Zhar

Sorry for the inconvenience of my trip to Iceland, I was hoping I could get some wifi near the harbor, but no such thing. I would like to thank you all for the help :)
Currently at the airport in Reykjavik, where they DO have wifi. Well done on getting Banjo Kazooie right, I was hoping I could get on a rant on how they raped the franchise with nuts 'n bolts :P (Rare, WRRYYYYYYYYY)

Anyway, :D Love you all!

eMP3Danie

In Cryo Sleep
Well played sir... Call of Jaurez

13 - BiG D
12 - thatbloke
11 -
10 -
9 -
8 - Ronin Storm, Zooggy, silkth, Tempscire
7 - Huung, Xarlaxas
6 - waterproofbob
5 - SgtFury, Nanor, Xylak,
4 - Kasatka, Velaphor
3 - Belegon, ChuChu, Panda, Pwnstar
2 - Iron Fist, Traxata, Zillet
1 - Psi, comrade_phil, Gribley, eMP3Danie

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Hey, :)

Yes, well...

We really haven't been niggly with which specific instance-slash-version of a game it is, as long as it's the right main title, I think...

Cheers,
J.

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
I think we have been for the most part, especially when they're completely distinct games such as in this case...

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member

they're completely distinct games

Ah. I was not aware of this fact. I assumed Bound in Blood would simply the subtitle for Call of Juaez II, and that the games would be similar...

Still, even if they really are that different, I guess it still should be up to Danie to decide whether to accept the incomplete answer...

Cheers,
J.

eMP3Danie

In Cryo Sleep
Id say Call of Juarez is fine... but it might not be within the sanctioned rules... we need someone else's input on this

Tempscire

Id say Call of Juarez is fine... but it might not be within the sanctioned rules... we need someone else's input on this

As a rule of thumb I tend to leave any grey areas up to the person that posted the screenie. Unless it's specifically stated in the rules, you guys can choose what to do :)

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
so on Danie's word I'm claiming the win here (sorry D :p)

Try this one:

Attachments

• NTG-10.jpg
    NTG-10.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 16

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
In that case I'd like to ask that people mention that they're looking for the franchise rather than the game when they post the screenshot.

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member

I'd like to ask that people mention that they're looking for the franchise rather than the game when they post the screenshot.

But alas, that would constitute a clue, as now you know that it is a franchise...

Cheers,
J.