THN quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven

Administrator
Staff member
If he gets out of hand or becomes inapropriate then let one of the admins/mods know and we'll make sure it doesnt happen again. Also irc logs are a good thing to keep in such situations.
 

KillCrazy

Active Member
Huh, what's this about? I found the quote funny but I am unaware of an incident in connection with it. If this is a sensitive quote then I will remove it.
 

thatbloke

Junior Administrator
its not a sensitive quote, he was just asking the missus some pretty personal questions abuot her and me via teamspeak/msn and was becoming angry when she didnt answer... to my knowledge its been dealt with and no further action needs to be taken.
 

Birdy

In Cryo Sleep
thatbloke said:
apparently cookalarcha was being a bit freaky...


yes but thats not the pont.....it was funni. and i didnt even realise till today!!!!!

but yes he was being weird but im not worrid.......yet!
 

Nanor

Well-Known Member
[Today 01:07] Twisto: Has anybody noticed that 2 out of the 3 top shouters are women.....Need I say more.
 

Birdy

In Cryo Sleep
one of them is ur own twisto!! the other .....u dont need to worry about i can make a kewl mint from talking!!
 

T-Bone

In Cryo Sleep
[Today 02:31] T-Bone: LOL - I just remember I have a test at Uni tomorrow morning at 9 which meands I need to be up at 7am - DAMN YOU OBLIVION!!!

Who says you can't put somethign you say in here? ¬_¬....ZOOM!
 

DeZmond

Junior Administrator
Source: IRC - 30 March​





[15:33] Pestcontrol: iq is a taboo​



[15:33] Pestcontrol: or rather​



[15:33] Pestcontrol: social suicide​




[15:33] DeZmond: yes, yes it is. :)​



[15:33] BiG_D: My iq is at least 250​



[15:33] DeZmond: :O​



[15:33] Pestcontrol: narcissism warning​



[15:33] DeZmond: BiG D is a super-intelligent monkey descended from the moon!​



[15:33] DeZmond: ahem​



[15:34] Pestcontrol: he is infinite monkey​



[15:34] DeZmond: I mean, er, O RLY?​



[15:34] DeZmond: heh lol​



[15:34] Pestcontrol: ORLY is one of those things that lower my percieved intelligence of you. :p​



[15:34] DeZmond: "It was the best of times, it was the BLURST of times!"​



[15:35] elDiablo: Bullets don't hurt Jack Bauer, they just annoy him.​



[15:35] DeZmond: perhaps, but if you were able to detect the hint of sarcasm I lightly decorated that particular online 'phrase' with you'd realise it was done in the name of satire. QED :D​



[15:35] Pestcontrol: im angry at my mother though, she dumbed me down, my dad's smarter!​



[15:35] Pestcontrol: whats sarcasm?​



[15:35] Pestcontrol: can you eat it?​
 

Carth

In Cryo Sleep
I always try to use 'ORLY' around Pestcontrol after he said that about it. Making judgements on people based on something trivial lowers my perceived intelligence of you :)
 

Haven

Administrator
Staff member
Considering piacular does not appear to have posted - what the hell are you on about ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top