Bioshock

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
not sure if i'm gonna get it or not, looks good though, saw it on xbox.com a while back, does it have live coop/multiplayer if so, i'll probably get it

Iron_fist

Super Moderator
Staff member
there is currently no multi-player for BioShock however there is a plan to add some in either an expansion or some downloadable content.

i'll make a proper post with all the links etc i have when i'm back home

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
It's looking good. I've read a couple of developer's diaries for it and kept pace but not watched the recent trailers for it. I think this is one I might get for the 360...

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
new trailers look prety nice, shame there's no coop or live multiplay support though

Piacular

In Cryo Sleep
I'll be getting it, but the problem is getting it for PC or 360...

If it gets co-op, I'll go for PC, but won't it look slightly more rubbish on the PC? Being a port and all...

Nanor

I'm definately getting this! I've been reading about it and it sounds so good! 1950's + underwater = win!

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
not entirly convinced, i'm as yet undecided on this fact!

you're undecided on whether kb and mouse are greater than game controller.
Thats a no brainer kb and mouse win every time when it comes to shoot em ups. in fact most games except some racing games.

E

elDiablo

you're undecided on whether kb and mouse are greater than game controller.
Thats a no brainer kb and mouse win every time when it comes to shoot em ups. in fact most games except some racing games.

Gotta agree with the bob there. If you want to shoot someone in the middle of their forehead from 200m away, it's mouse all the way. If you're playing with auto-aim on (eg, console), then go for a slow tracking console controller without the precision ;)

PCGamer UK have a good article on just this this month. Go read! :)

waterproofbob

Junior Administrator
who gives a shit about blu-ray and why the hell would you buy a ps3, consoles are for fun, serious gaming is done on PCs, If you have the money to buy an uber PC then you could just about justify wasting more of your too much money on a overpriced console but other than that its not worth it. saying that I don't particularly like consoles.

Cookalarcha

What you gona do Nanor lick my feet?
Lol
Its not over priced its underpriced aparently with the stuff it can do.
I wasnt tryin to sell one i was just SAYING... :D

Traxata

Junior Administrator
i have one on my desk, unplugged because it's SHIT!

i have officially had enough of that pile of junk

i'm even tempted to throw it out the window my like my Ex-Ps2

VibroAxe

Junior Administrator
For any of you XBOX type peoples...

Announced by XBOXic today

xboxic said:
http://www.xboxic.com/news/3423

Well, the moment we’ve all been anticipating has arrived: the Bioshock demo has arrived on the Xbox Live Marketplace. After weeks of speculation and rumors, 2K Games has let gamers loose in the captivating world of Rapture, preparing them for the full excursion at its release next week. Along with the demo arrives the Bioshock launch trailer, which will likely be shown on various large-scale communication mediums, such as your favorite television station. Hit the jump for more details on this exciting release!