Name that game!!

SgtFury

Junior Administrator
Staff member
It is Titan Quest..... :D

But!

Does Trax get the point for saying it first... or does Nanor get it for ONLY saying it.

I would say Nanor or people could say loads of answers :) Plus it would make up for him losing out on Indiana Jones the same way :D

8 - thatbloke, BiG D
6 - Huung
5 - waterproofbob
4 - Silk, Velaphor, Ronin Storm, Zooggy, Nanor,
3 - Panda, Tempscire, Belegon, Xylak,SgtFury
2 - ChuChu
1 - Psi, comrade_phil, Traxata,Pwnstar

Silk

I think you mean: Titan Quest Immortal Throne :p

Which titan quest gold contains, as well as the original (thus it was the safest answer incase it was either of them).

titan-quest-cd-key.jpg

So NER to you!

Nanor

MYPse.jpg

The cat was added by imgur.com and their new auto-catify picture, so it has nothing to do with the game. :p

Good luck!

BiG D

Administrator
Staff member
I would say Nanor or people could say loads of answers :) Plus it would make up for him losing out on Indiana Jones the same way :D

nanor 'lost out' on indiana jones because he didn't say the name of the game, not because he made multiple guesses... I think if people want to make multiple attempts in one post (a reasonable number, of course) they should be free to. It keeps the game moving.

Nanor

CURSES.

Well done, Zoog.

8 - thatbloke, BiG D
6 - Huung
5 - waterproofbob, Zooggy
4 - Silk, Velaphor, Ronin Storm, Nanor,
3 - Panda, Tempscire, Belegon, Xylak,SgtFury
2 - ChuChu
1 - Psi, comrade_phil, Traxata,Pwnstar

Nanor

For confirmation, how many guesses are we allowed before another person? Hate to see people getting their knickers in such a twist. :p

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
For confirmation, how many guesses are we allowed before another person? Hate to see people getting their knickers in such a twist. :p

Don't think there's a hard and fast rule over this, but netiquette still applies. So posting on yourself is sometimes considered rude, as is repeatedly editing a post without notification. I'd say twice, or three times maximum, based on netiquette versus game.

Zooggy

Junior Administrator
Staff member
Hoy, :)

From the first post of the thread, also known as the Original Post:

One guess per post and you can only guess again if the original poster has posted saying your answer was wrong.

Sounds clear enough to me. :D

Anyway, next screenie.

Cheers,
J.

Attachments

• gamesmall.jpg
    gamesmall.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 17

Tempscire

While I agree that allowing multiple guesses would move the game forward quicker, it's just more fair to just have the one guess until you have confirmation of whether it's right or not

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
While I agree that allowing multiple guesses would move the game forward quicker, it's just more fair to just have the one guess until you have confirmation of whether it's right or not

Yep, fair enough. As Zooggy points out, it was in the original rules.

Tempscire

Yep, fair enough. As Zooggy points out, it was in the original rules.

On that note, by the way, I'm open to rule suggestions if anyone has any. How do you think the game is going so far? Too hard?; not hard enough?; Too many obscure games? Just curious...

Ronin Storm

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another older one, but perhaps not as old as you might think...

Attachments

• game06.jpg
    game06.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16